Opsys-Tech has developed the world’s most advanced pure solid state scanning LiDAR solution. It will drive mass adoption and commercialization of ADAS and autonomous vehicles for maximized safety and performance by leveraging a unique solution based on VCSEL and SPAD with absolutely no moving parts.
Opsys-Tech has established relationships with global OEMs and Tier1s for its patented LiDAR technology. Founded in 2016, the company has major investment, is headquartered in Israel, with offices in USA, APAC, and Europe.
• Lead EMC tests and certification for automotive hardware systems.
• Define EMC test suite according to worldwide standards.
• Select overseas EMC subcontractors on execution of EMC tests.
• Act as interface between the subcontracted test facility and EMC work plan.
• Escort every aspect of the certification process, from definition to execution, including building setups, running tests at external EMC laboratories, and writing test reports.
• Communicate and advise the R&D team on EMC engineering aspects of design.
• Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions.
• BSc in Electrical Engineering, or practical electronic engineering
• Proven experience in lab HW testing and integration.
• Hands-on experience with lab equipment and measurements of physical systems (e.g., sensors)
• Experience working with or at EMC compliance laboratories - advantage.
• Skills in EMC measurement and investigation - advantage.
• Willingness to travel abroad - must.
EMC Test Engineer
Job # 1975687 | Israel | Holon | Full-time